This policy refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Negys Ltd trading as Anytime Booking uses the information collected from you to provide sales quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which we believe may be of interest to you and your business.
In you making initial consent to marketing contact from us, we shall maintain a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
We may from time to time use such information to collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to our website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The data we have access to:
- Clients and Suppliers
- Anytime Booking Data
Client & Suppliers
- Client business name, key contact, company address including postcode, email and telephone
This is usually collected during the initial correspondence with a new client via email or phone call, and we use this information within our invoicing and CRM systems. This information is stored digitally in our accounting software, in our emails and also printed copies are kept in our office. All details are hosted in a password protected cloud hosted applications using the latest secure technologies. We keep printed copies for no less than 5 years.
- Client Email addresses
We currently keep all email addresses for clients within our cloud hosted CRM system and all email correspondence is backed up via the Google Suite platform. We also store these email addresses in Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp and/or Intercom to allow us to send client updates such as support issues and seasonal updates. You can opt out of receiving these emails at any time by unsubscribing on the emails or contacting us.
Anytime Booking Data
Every client of our Anytime Booking product stores personal customer details each time a booking is made directly by online or telephone.
We also receive these details when a client connects to a third party channel such as Pitchup.com or AirBNB.
The software has built in tools which will enable clients to remove customer details at any time in line with GDPR requirements and rules.
- Third Party Access
Some of these details can be shared with third parties via iCal sharing and therefore it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are aware of this and to pay attention to the privacy policies of the companies concerned to be aware of how the personal data is handled.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to potential clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to us processing your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing or writing to us using the details below.
We may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties, who we work with, to perform work on our behalf. We require these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
However we do not pass on information gained from your engagement with these third parties without your consent.
We may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
The third party may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Negys Ltd, its clients and/or the wider community.
We will process personal data for the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for up to 6 years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After this period any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held using servers based in the UK in secure data centres. We do not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst we are in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
We at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Negys Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held
In order to access your personal data, we will require you to provide a form of identification, such as a copy of your national ID card, driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months.
If we are dissatisfied with the quality of the identification, further information may be sought before the personal data will be released to you.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning or writing using the details below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Anytime Booking trading as Negys Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to us in writing.
If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Data Protection Regulator
Information Commissioner’s Office
19 Coinagehall Street
Tel: 01326 574660
Registered in England and Wales 07588838