Campsites, Glampsites and Holiday Parks
Anytime Booking can either be fully integrated with your website, or adopted as a stand-alone management software. We’ll make sure it’s straight forward for your online customer to navigate seamlessly, from browsing to checkout…
Self-Catering Cottages, B&Bs and Guest Houses
Anytime Booking is suitable for all types of accommodation, from lodges to cottages and everything in between. Its flexible approach allows you to configure the system to cater for multiple changeover days, short breaks and much more.
Bunkhouses and Hostels
With the fantastic new bunkhouse feature booking a bed online has never been easier. We’ve kept the booking process simple to reflect the more relaxed feel of a hostel or bunkhouse stay.
Activity Centres, Guiding and Scouting
We provide versatile booking and scheduling capabilities for activity centres. Whether you’re offering climbing, coasteering, kayaking, paddleboarding, archery or survival skills courses, we can help you manage your business and keep your customers coming back time and again.
Top reasons for using Anytime Booking
Simply put, with us on side, you will be more efficient and will sell more holidays online
- Convert your web traffic into sales and keep ahead of the competition
- Cloud-based software accessible anywhere, Anytime
- Unlimited bookings, no commission
- Decrease your costs by saving time and money on administration
- Speed up your cash-flow with secure, stress-free online transactions
- Increase your exposure using Anytime Channel Management
- Show your browsing customers live availability
- Seamless integration into your website and branding
- Clever reporting, statistics and revenue tracking
- Enhance your CRM (customer relationship management)
- Fully supported software, with dedicated email and telephone support
What our customers are saying about us
- “We struggled at times before the booking system to be honest. We are absolutely delighted with how things are now working. We can see so much more clearly now what our occupancy and availability levels are, and we have definitely seen an increase in revenue. Anytime Booking has developed a system that allows flexibility – you let us do it our way. You also listen to us and make changes based on our suggestions which is refreshing.” Matthew Hill, Trewan Hall
"We've just had a very successful bank holiday which was made much easier by the booking system, it would have been impossible managing the arrivals without it. We also took our first online booking yesterday! You guys have been very supportive, keep up the good work. Cheers!" - Stu and Isi, Tyn Cornel Camping
"Since going live, we have picked up really positive comments about the booking system – some customers say it’s the best one they’ve used so far! It's really simple for us too, we love the interactive map and being able to take customers' bookings through from there." Michelle & Charlie Blaken, Trevaylor Caravan and Camping Park
"Not only has Anytime Booking revolutionised how I run my business, and kept it open all year round, an additional and welcome bonus is that we have had a massive increase in bookings as people are now able to see if we have space and book and pay there and then themselves. Before, I was often unable to get back to them soon enough. Keeping track of payments, receipts, who is on site and who is arriving are all so simple with Anytime Booking – the system even sends out directions and a map on its own! What better service could you give to your guests?” Andrew Radford, Home Farm Camping and Caravanning Park
"Anytime Booking is great. We spend far less hours on admin, there are reams of paper still sitting in the office unused, we've saved a fortune on postage and we're dealing with less routine calls in the evening, so no more cold dinners!" Terri Smith, Treworgans Holiday Park.
"The booking system has helped us enormously in the day to day running of the business. With a central online system, all staff and managers can log in from any location. Our phone lines are freed up to deal with other matters and payments are handled without our direct involvement." Celia Fraser, Cosawes Touring and Camping Park.