Anytime Booking loves to support all things camping, so if you run a holiday park, glampsite or campsite, we can now give your customers another avenue through which to find their dream outdoor holiday with you by teaming up with the amazing Caravan Sitefinder.
Caravan Sitefinder is an online travel agent (OTA) based in Edinburgh that allows holidaymakers to search over 3,600 campsites, caravan parks and holiday parks around the UK. They are a huge, powerful resource to tap into. It’s simple really. Guests are searching their site to book their holiday, so it’s a good idea to make sure that they find you quickly and easily.
What does this mean for Anytime Booking customers?
· You can easily increase your visibility in the touring, caravanning and camping markets
· Use a targeted channel through which to increase your bookings
· They will help you sell any empty space
· Enjoy a 2Way sync which updates pricing, availability and booking information
If you are a current customer and want to be an early adopter of this exciting new offering, give us a bell so that we can give you more information to help you decide if you want to connect to this sales channel.
If you are new to us and want to sign up to Anytime Booking in order to take bookings through your website and via Caravan Sitefinder or any of our other channels, such as Pitchup, Tripadvisor or Rentals United, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Anytime Booking we’re all about saving accommodation providers time and money. If you already use our booking management system, or are thinking about joining us, rest assured that we work hard to keep you connected with the channels that work for you to drive your bookings.
In this context, we are very happy to announce a new channel management partnership with Prop-Sync, which will enable you to share availability with Farm Stays UK, Away With the Kids, Let’s Go to the Country, Stay in a Pub and more, removing the hassle of manually updating availability every time a booking is made.
Channel management like this has significant benefits.
- You will save a lot of valuable time as website updates are automated without need for manual intervention.
- As everything is done automatically the chances of errors are greatly reduced and overbooking is virtually eliminated altogether.
- You will enjoy greater numbers of bookings as you take advantage of other websites essentially doing the marketing for you.
Want to get connected? Contact email@example.com for more details.
For a list of all our channel management partners, see https://www.anytimebooking.co.uk/channel-manager.