Maximising Anytime: website, calendars, booking journey and general Q&A
When: Wednesday 17th February
Time: 9.30am GMT
This is for Anytime users only, so no public recording
We will be using this webinar to recap the session we ran on Wednesday 10th Feb on maximising the guest booking journey and then invite general discussion from our attendees on any topic.
When you come into the room, we will convert the session into an open camera/open mic session to enable more fluid discussion.
We will re-cover our Anytime Website Builder and all the different availability calendars and customisations you can make to the booking process to give your guest the best possible experience from the moment they come to you online.
- Making the most of your website
- Using or switching to Anytime Websites
- The search widgets and availability calendars available for you to use off the shelf
- How to tap into our powerful API to build your own booking process and host it on your own website
- Customising your booking process
- Increasing booking conversion
Then ask us and your fellow users questions!
This webinar is best for:
Existing Anytime users looking to upgrade their websites without a need for a web developer. Users who are interested in presenting their offering in a different way in search, or exploring alternative calendars.
The first 20 minutes will be a presentation by us and the remaining 40 minutes is for general Q&A, so please come and join in!
Co-founder & Managing Director, Anytime
Communications Director, Anytime