I think the best way to cure the New Year blues is to book a holiday. Our servers go bonkers in the New Year, so I think everyone has the same idea! Email marketing works! Make the most of the January bookings spike by keeping in contact with customers, up-selling, promoting offers and keep your customer base up to date with news and upcoming events with your eMarketing newsletters. Anytime Booking customers have access to the integrated eMarketing software that helps you send emails in a fuss free way to customers or potential customers. Why not segment your data and send different emails to different groups? Try starting with a mail out to everyone that came last year with a discount code if they rebook, or perhaps a ‘Welcome Note’ to anyone who has booked for next year to help up-sell extra products or services?
Email Top Tips:
- Share links to your social media sites; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Stumble, Google+ and blog sites to name a few. Get your name out there in the blogosphere! Check your reports afterwards, you can see how many social networking shares you achieved.
- Let your customers and prospective customers know if there are any festivals or events coming up with you, or nearby.
- Have you got any exciting new facilities? Give them a mention, or even better, take a snap and show them what you have got.
- Promote your website, pop a link on so they can click through and have a browse. You can check a report that shows how many people have clicked onto the link.
- Create a news bulletin and encourage new bookings with a special offer code. (For example, are you quiet in April? Why not create a discounted Add-On for 10% off for any April weekends)?
- Does your website have swish branding? Your graphic designer can create a template so your emails match, give us a shout to find out how.
- If you have got additional customer or non-customer lists from other systems? Why not import that data too?
- Run a report afterwards to see how many emails were opened, marked as spam etc.
- And of course, let everyone know they can book online through your website!
For the ‘How To’ guide to using the Anytime Booking eMarketing software click here for the Help Centre (https://anytimebooking.zendesk.com/entries/24655951-Email-Marketing-), click the ‘Support Button’ or call us on 01326 574660.
Have a great holibobs.
Happy Christmas! See you in 2014!
Warm Regards from Sarah and the Anytime team.